11.08.2010

Retreat Update

Retreat Theme: Woodstock
Here's Carolyn (the shop owner) dressed in her Woodstock attire
And here's the best shot I could get of all the sewers in the main room...It was too vast to capture the whole thing in one snap...it would be like trying to fit the entire Atlantic ocean in a mere tea cup. Trust me, the analogy checks, no stretching the truth there (wink, wink, wink)
Well, it's off to the sewing zone for me...there's a baby quilt that needs to be made. I plan to use the new Sandy Gervais line Lollipop of which I have some yardage and a charm pack and I plan to make up the pattern....watch out! I'll update you on that tomorrow too!
Stop back tomorrow for: Snippets of show and tell from the retreat and to see how the baby quilt turned out!

Later gator-
~K




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...