10.25.2010

"Nice Day"

I finished my November Schnibblies project!

It's "Nice Day" by Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's

Fabrics: Park Avenue by 3 Sisters for Moda

(Sorry about the quality of the picture! The battery was dead in my camera so I had to use my phone!!.....Better pictures coming soon!)

This was a fun one to make! Probably my favorite Schnibble so far..

I love how the blocks go together

It's going to look REALLY nice in my home and I bet it would look pretty great in yours too!

As usual, there are kits and patterns available at the shop.

Happy Monday friends!
~K

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie -

What are the sizes for the Schnibble patterns. Wall hangings?

Katie said...

They seem to all fall somewhere around the 30 inch(ish) mark. Most use 2 charm packs and a small amount of yardage (inner border, binding...sometimes a little background). I also buy an extra fat quarter of something just incase...you never know what could happen :) They are a nice little size for the wall, or I like to put mine on my kitchen table or center island. My mom has a small rod in the guest bathroom she hangs hers on sometimes....the possibilities are endless!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...