10.27.2010

"And I said, what about 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'"


Remember that song? It's one of my all time favorites.It's "Breakfast at Tiffany's" sung by Deep Blue Something.

Or how about the actual "Breakfast at Tiffany's"...You know, the one starring Audrey Hepburn, Moon River, and the cat with no name
Just to freshen your memory:
(I love the cat and all the hats...not to be confused with "The Cat in the Hat" which I also love.)


My VERY favorite "Breakfast at Tiffany's" thing is the new Fig Tree fabric line..."Breakfast at Tiffany's"

I got this....

To make this...

Here's one block...


The block actually goes together pretty easily.

However, the invention of the fork pin has made the piecing of this block much easier. If you don't have any, try some....you'll be addicted!

Speaking of fork pins...I think I need more!

Off for more pins!

~K

3 comments:

Farm Quilts said...

ok- so what is a fork pin? picture? maybe it's something I need?

Unknown said...

Love the fabric and the pattern. Assuming I can find fork pins at CH.

Vic said...

Katie ...
Love the blog ... finally sat down to read it. Have bookmarked it and hope to be along for the ride.
Love the projects you've shown ... now if you could explain a way to have more sewing time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...