9.04.2010

"Long way to go, and a short time to get there"

Happy Labor Day Saturday!

I hope you all are enjoying the long weekend!
I have LOTS goin on around here....
I feel like whirling dervish!

2 Birthday Parties this weekend....
I love Birthday Parties~
and I love "going the extra mile"
to ensure that they are memorable...
Just something I like to do :)
Here's my weekend "to do" list...

I like using my blackboard for this...

don't know why, I just do!

As you can see, I'm doing quiet well for today...

lots of things crossed off :)

All the presents are wrapped
The centerpiece is made :)


I also have all my food prep done.....

Now all I have left under the Sat. column to do is:
Make the Birthday Banner

and FINISH the quilt I started....

I arranged for Bonnie (long armer at the quilt shop)

to quilt it this week!

I'm on pot number 2 of full strength coffee

and feelin pretty good about getting everything done!

Ta ta for now~





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope it's my birthday you're getting ready for with all that good food!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...