2.06.2012

Groovy Girls: Month 2

First off, a HUGE Thank you goes to my friend Holly Dahl who was my "substitute" on Saturday. I was in the cities at a soiree for work and she was nice enough to fill in for me. All I had to do was make the projects, set everything up and make sure things were in order. I'm sure she was an AWESOME host/teacher/presenter :)

Theme for month 2: Drawstring bags (travel time!)

Here are some shots of my display and this months projects:
and a little closer up...


the pictures are a little funny but that's what you get for forgetting your memory card on your desk at home....yet another reason I'm thankful for the inventors of smart phones :)

PS: This is an awesome pattern for drawstring bags and if you join the Groovy Girls club the pattern is yours for free!!

~K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...