1.31.2012

What a weekend!

Happy Tuesday!
So, I had huge, grand plans of accomplishing tons of stuff in the sewing zone this weekend....and then along came the creepy crud. It crept right on in and took over my life! Grrrrr!!!! However, I still managed to do this.....

Well....this I did last week for Civil War Tribute last Wednesday. I made 4 of these little buggers! I am really looking forward to seeing this quilt done. I've enjoyed the process but the excitement level is getting pretty high!



Since I wasn't feeling very well, I made all the half square triangles for the rest of my Civil War Chronicles quilt because that was mindless sewing :) I doesn't look like much in the picture but trust me....there's over 300 HST there. Now all I have left are the bazillion for the border!



I also intended to get all the sewing done for Groovy Girls on Saturday, but this stack just sat there. Tonight this is going to become 5 projects! Watch out!!!

I finished the last of the log cabin blocks and even got a couple rows together.


Plus....I spent a ton of time cleaning and organizing my sewing space...it's so nice down there I have a hard time working on stuff. For real, it's so clean and nice I just want to sit and watch movies at my sewing machine because I don't want to mess it up!!

That's all  for now, folks!
Enjoy the sunny tropical paradise we're having in S.MN!
Hope all this nice weather doesn't confuse my tulips into thinking it's time to come up!
~K

1 comment:

Sherri Schumacher said...

Hey Katie, For the Mar.3rd Groovy Girls mtg., what is the theme for that day? Entertainment? Bring something pertaining to that? And, we're suppose to complete one bag ?
My first mtg. was Feb. 4th. Will I still get credit for completing the project, or should I leave it at home?
Love your blog. Sherri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...