2.23.2012

Farmer's Wife: Month 2 blocks (10-18)

Welcom to month 2 of the Farmer's Wife!

This month (March) the blocks to complete are 10-18. Note: The computer had the honor of choosing which direction the pictures downloaded this month...so my appologies for stiff necks!

Also, I've once again included cutting for squares and rectangles. I double checked the measurements however, please remember I am a human too!

Block 10: Bowtie
I pressed the tan points on the red squared to the red and the points on the blue squares to the tan points.
 

Block 11: Broken Dishes
Press to dark


Block 12: Broken Sugar Bowl 
#1 – 2 ½” square
#19 – 1 ½” square

Block 13: Buckwheat
 #21 – 1 7/8”
Piece HST blocks (I pressed to dark) and then work in rows diagonally. Seams will nest if you press rows in opposite directions


Block 14: Butterfly at the Crossroads
#34 – 1 ¾” square
#35 – 1 ¾” x 3”


Block 15: Buzzard’s Roost
#5 – 3 ½” square


Block 16: Calico Puzzle 
#1 – 1 ½” square


Block 17: Cats and Mice
#21 – 1 7/8” square
I pressed hourglass blocks to the dark.


Block #18: Century of Progress
The cutting instructions/color placement for this block appears incorrect. If you choose, you may place colors differently.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...