2.16.2012

Snaps from the retreat

So, I charged the battery on my camera up before I left for the retreat, took my camera out of the bag and put it by my sewing zone, and then proceeded to not take any pictures. Grrrrr! The poor quality pictures you're looking at are brought to you courtesy of my phone. Thank goodness it has a camera!

Some message therapy for all those stiff and sore sewing muscles!

The champion "Nut Stackers" posing for a picture in Victory Lane!
Don't ya just love those awesome retreat games??
And of course, the Fat Quarter blackjack. I think there are ladies who come to the retreat just for this half hour span of time. They have the game down pat. They start with the minimum buy in and end with arm loads of fats!

Looks like fun, huh!?
~K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...