5.17.2011

Farm Fresh

So, lately I've had my plate full with rehearsals for concerts....one biggie last weekend and two biggies this coming weekend. However, I have been able to sneak in a little sewing time :)

I found this pattern a while back and shortly after the perfect fabric came in! I love how the Pattern Basket people set a simple snowball block in this quilt. They look kind of like farm fresh eggs :)
Here's what I've got so far:
(excuse the quality of the picture....I had to use the camera on my phone. In real life, the fabrics are much more vivacious.)
I used these fabrics:
Buttercup by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda

Oh yeah, I used to raise farm fresh eggs when I was a young...here's some proof:

Me tellin the guy at the fair all about my chicken....It was a pretty one :)
My brother and me with our very first pollet eggs one year.

Top will be done soon and kits will be available at the Hutch so you can get yourself the ingrediants for a  yummy Farm Fresh quilt!

~K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, I forgot the chicken raisin' years...baby chicks in the garage to stay warm till they were big enough to go out in the hen house! The noise and the smell! It was lots of fun for you and Tim tho. Cute picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...