3.23.2011

Are you ready for Cathy Wierzbicki??

We're getting pretty excited for Saturday when Cathy Wierzbicki joins us at the Calico Hutch to teach her
Pineapple Nine Patch and show us some of her stuff!


Last nigh when I couldn't use my sewing machine due to the lightning,
I got all of my fabrics picked out.
I've loved the look of Edyta Sitar's quilts for a long time
so I thought I would go for something like that.
She blends batiks and cival war type prints together and the outcome is stunning!
Click here to see the google image search of some of her stuff....stunning

Here are my fabric selections....batik and Civil War
Background will be consistant batik "butterscotch" colored piece.
and I even got it all starched and cut out too!
Can't wait till Saturday!
Do you have your pre-class cutting done yet?
~K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...