2.09.2011

February Featured Schnibble - SCRATCH

The February featured Schnibble is
{ Scratch }

This one is probably the simplest one I've made yet!

It's out of the Schnibbles Times Two book
and also available as a single pattern

Use charms or scraps from your stash or get a kit.
The kits available at the shop are out of the Fig Tree Quilts line
{ Breakfast at Tiffany's }
I'll post a pic VERY soon

(here's what the fabric looks like!)

I have that one done and it turned out really well and is nice size for a baby quilt-
I pulled out some kiddish looking charms from my stash and almost have a second one finished.
I may also have plans for a third!

This one goes together pretty quickly...LOVE it!

I plan to work on the January Schnibble parade tomorrow evening
so....if you have worked on any Schnibble projects in January, send me a picture so I can share it!
I know some of you have....but I haven't seen them :)

~K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...