12.15.2010

*SALE*SALE*SALE*

Just an FYI:
December 16, 17 & 18
Just in time for Christmas!
25% Off All Bolted Fabric & KITS
(Minimum 1 yard cuts, excludes batting on the roll)
If you've liked any of the things I've sewn and shown, most likely there is a kit available...and on SALE!

Also, Check out the Bernina Chairs:
ON SALE FOR $201
Almost a $100 savings!!
Adjustable Approx 9,873 different ways...for real :)
I've had one since October and love, love, LOVE it! (so does my back and tush!)
Limited supply available!!

Of course, don't forget to pick up a
Gift Certificate
For that quilter on your list!


Also, you still have a couple days left to comment on my Birthday post to be eligible to win something wonderful made by me just for you!
~K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...