10.31.2011

Happy Pumpkin Day!

Confession: I'm not a Halloween fan at all....so today like every other 10/31, I celebrate pumpkin day :)
This year I made this for Pumpkin Day...didn't get it quilted..argg!!!
And I decorated my mantle for the special day...
and even added a little pumpkin goodness to my table!

The pattern for the cute little Pumpkin wall hanging was in the October 2011 American Patchwork and Quilting magazine that looks like this:
If you decide to make it be aware...they did not include the pattern for the tag (I made my own) and I turned the 'U' upside down for the 'N' because I didn't like the one they provided :) Other than that, it was fun to make!

Be sure to pop back tomorrow for a full report of my weekend...let's just say I met someone famous, had a french horn mishap right before a concert, finished a quilt and a HUGE handwork project I've been working on.

Have a fabulous Pumpkin Day!
~K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...