So, last night while I was cleaning up a little bit in my sewing zone, I threw the movie Tangled in. You see, I've always enjoyed a good Disney movie. Anyhow...I watched this portion numerous times because it simply amazed me...
1) she cleaned her tower top to bottom complete with waxing the floors in 15 min
2) She baked a pie and then later on she made cookies and still wears a dress size -4
3) She read the same books twice (they looked like long ones too!)...if her "mom" is going to keep her locked up in that tower, the least she could do is hook the girl up with an e-reader and a library card!
4) I estimate that in another 3-7 days she's going to run out of walls / ceilings to paint.....then what??
5) How many hours are in her day and why has the girl not yet learned to quilt??
Enjoy the clip! If your're feeling adventurous, watch the whole movie sometime...it's pretty cute :)