4.26.2011

I'm Back!

Good News: I'm back from the warm, sunny, state of Texas.
Bad News: I'm back from the warm, sunny, state of Texas.

Here are some highlights:
I met up with an old friend...one of the founding fathers of Grapvine TX.
Mr. Founding Father and I went cow tipping.....
I got thrown in jail....but promptly was released.
Now y'all know why It's been so quiet 'round these parts!

 On that note, mom and I are gearing up for the bus trip this coming weekend...we've got so much awesome "in flight" entertainment planned y'all won't know what to do! We're branching out from our old tried and true entertainment and sailing some uncharted territory....watch...out!!!

We're having a planning party tonight and all I can tell you is I need to make a stop at the thrift store before then...
 This bus trip...will...be.......EPIC!

~K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...